Monday, November 3, 2008

May the 12th?...no way! Anyway here is the news....

Can it really be May 12th since I last posted...? omg - Guess I've been really busy...Here's the latest - Otherwake is doing well, just been pick of the week in emusician Xtra - they seemed to like it...

News also came to me that Sandy Chase (cool science dude from NY) won first prize in a competition held by US Discover Magazine, for a video entitled 'String Ducky' - which explains string theory in 2 minutes flat..music for the winning video was my track 'Jorg' from The White Sail.. To view the vid see above....

Also coming on stream is the production music myspace as I diversify somewhat and provide music with a decidedly epic hybrid feel - check it out here.....

I'm also in the process of finishing off some brand new tracks - not sure whether these will be an EP or album yet....will keep you posted.....


Wow what a lot of dot dot dots.........s'yall soon

C
x

No comments: